Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We wish all of you a happy 4th of July!! Here is a picture TJ took this morning at the lake. All of the Renshaw girls in our little family...me, Harlee, Riley, and baby Renshaw :)






I wanted to thank all of our American soldiers!! Thank you for serving this great nation, we cannot thank you enough.

We wanted to thank a few American soldiers who are near and dear to our hearts...







First off...My Hero, My dad!!




Having fun in Hawaii, while stationed at Hickam AFB.





My dad in Afghanistan. I sent him that bear while he was deployed :)


Thank you for your service daddy! We love you so much :) love you LGD!!!









Dad having a little fun in the Philippines.



Dad's Squadron in Afghanistan.





Next, we have Mr. Justin Taylor!!


Justin Taylor, we wanted to say thank you, to you too :) By the way, the Yankees are going down this year...Go rangers!!




Tyler Renshaw, the newest service member in our family...



Thank you to Tyler Renshaw! You truly are the best brother-in-law ever :)


Last, but not least, Michael Brannon!! Thanks for your service cousin!!


Happy 4th of July to all! Be safe, have fun, and celebrate our freedom :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment